The laboratory performs specialized activities with cannabis plants:
- Targeted cultivation for the synthesis of CBD and THC
- Induction of cannabinoid synthesis and trichomic tissue formation by treatment with combinations of products with phytohormonal effect (microbial and plant extracts)
- Development of specific nutrient solutions for the individual growth stages.
Other activities of the laboratory are:
- Development and testing of preparations for plant-growing
- Hydroponic fertilizers – organic and non-organic
- Growth stimulators and antistress agents
- Bio pesticides
- Rooting products
- Seed treatment products
- Organic farming products
- Development and testing of raw materials
- Humic and fulvic acids, leonardite, lumbricompost
- Plant and algal extracts, enzymes
- Vitamins, amino acids, phytohormones
- Chelates, nanosubstances
- Sledge, guano, zeolites, and others.
- Vegetative experiments with indicatory plants to examine the influence of plant products
- Pot tests – in growth rooms and greenhouses
- Field tests
- Micro vegetative tests
- Assessment and reclamation of damaged soils
The laboratory has the necessary equipment for sample preparation and chemical analysis of dry and liquid raw materials and finished products; soils and substrates; plant materials. The N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S, organic carbon content, fractional composition of humus, etc. is analyzed.
In the course of the experimental work with plant objects, soil and leaf samples are analyzed, the biomass weight, macro- and micro-elemental composition, anthocyanins content, yield quantity and quality are determined, photosynthetic surface, root system volume, etc. are measured. Decorative (Christmas star, cyclamen, chrysanthemum, pelargonium, petunia, etc.), vegetable (pepper, tomatoes, etc.), medicinal and aromatic (mint, basil, cannabis, etc.), industrial (sunflower, hemp), cereals (corn, wheat) and other crops are used as test plants. The tests are carried out in different substrates – soil, peat, perlite, rock wool, expanded clay, etc.